Monday, October 11, 2010

first feelings.....

                                    YOUR FIRST SIGHT.........!!!!!!!!!
 
I saw you when i was all alone.......!!!!!!
standing in the midst of the crowd, yet calm and quiet......

U seemed  to be just like an ordinary guy.....,
Passing besides me without even saying a hi....!!!!!!

Days  passed and nights were gone......
you seemed to be the same all these days long......!!!!!

was that your smile, was that your eyes...
was that your thoughts...... that made me smile....!!!!!!!!

you were in my songs, u were in my mind,

you were in my dreams.... that made me sye....
holding my hand, and wiping my tears....
looking into my eyes and saying "i m always yours"......!!!!!!!


 " i was feeling a very touched writing the poem.., may be cos it is what i felt about thy..
every words pictures out my true affection towards thy... i literally used to feel very boring when people write about there feelings for others, but now when i actually started writing it makes me feel so delighted...!!!! may be because now i started understanding whats the feeling for others actually mean.... once i started with the title... words started flowing like first showers of rain on the deserted land.....!!! 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment