Friday, November 12, 2010

waiting for you......!!!!!!

 Days and months passed....... having seen you...;
what ever it may be, but i always felt you...

taking me to the right path which i cant decide.....
the time when i cant speak whats in my heart....!!!!!

months passed walking with your illusion,
talking and smiling with all the emotions...

today my ears heard something rare....
something which i could not bare....
yes.... its true...!!!!! yes its true....!!!!!
you are coming and that's true.....

my lips can't stop smiling...!!!!!!
my eyes cant stop syeing....!!!!!
its only about you that they are describing.....!!!!!

but the breeze will be angry.....
and flowers will become dry......
you will be away from me and that's what they don't desire....!!!!!

but you will be happy..... that's what i desire.....
than the breeze becoming angry... and flowers becoming dry...

i'll make them happy..... i'll bring there moistures.....
i'll bring them back to what u desire......

i just have a wish, and thats my life.....
please don't pass besides me..., without saying a hiiiiiiii....!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment